- The Club is now limited to 1 person per 4 sqm. This means that based on the Club’s internal area accessible to the public is 160 patrons. There are no designated areas however social distancing between groups is still required. Staff will assist with table allocation.
- Members and visitors must still sign in and out with either members card or drivers licence.
- Table service is no longer required so members/patrons can be served at the bar or bistro.
- Gaming and Keno will commence from Friday mid-day. The Gaming room will be limited to 8 patrons who will need to abide by social distancing (every second machine). Members/patrons can place Keno on by approaching the counter where staff will place the bet manually – no betting card required.
- On-course drinks can be purchased from the bar prior to tee off.
- Members night including raffles will recommence from Friday 10th Bookings are still required for both seating requirements and staffing.
- Trivia is planned to recommence as of Wednesday 5th This will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
- Alcohol is now allowed to be served on course. As a result, the drinks cart will be in use on Tuesdays and Saturdays commencing this Saturday 4th
- Course furniture remains out – rakes, ball washers etc. The flags are to remain in the cups with the noodle.
- Saturday timesheet release will revert to the normal Thursday opening time (8 days prior @ 5:00pm kiosk and 6:00pm internet). This will commence from Thursday 9th July for the competition on Saturday 18th
- As there are no NTP’s on Saturday competition the ball rundown will be extended to cover the additional balls in line with competition fees paid.
- This app has now been changed in line with R&A/GA recommendations, so you are now uploading your own score not your playing partner. Please advise the Starter that you are using this app so that you do not require a scorecard to be printed.
- Please remember that social distancing still applies in all circumstances.
Noosa Golf Club