30th March 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS
From the Club President, Arlene Penlington
I would like to thank all of our members for their cooperation and understanding in this rapidly changing environment.
Your continued support of the Club and willingness to adhere to the guidelines are things that will get us through these difficult times.
Be assured that the Management and Executive are working tirelessly to protect this great Club and ensure it has a long and prosperous future.
I wish to further update members in relation to procedures and recommendations that have been implemented to reduce the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
ALL PLAYERS MUST OBSERVE THE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES
NO MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE CAN BE IN ANY AREA
- PRO SHOP AND STARTERS BOX MAXIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE
- PUTTING GREEN MAXIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE
- PRACTICE NETS CLOSED
- PRACTICE RANGE MAXIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE
(Practice range balls only by use of tokens which are available from administration or the Pro Shop)
MAXIMUM OF 1 PERSON PER MOTORISED CART INCLUDES PRIVATE CARTS
- PLAYERS FOUND TO BE IN BREACH OF THIS RULE WILL EITHER NOT BE ALLOWED TO HIRE CARTS FROM THE PRO SHOP OR NOT BE PERMITTED TO ACCESS THE COURSE WITH THEIR CART.
- MEMBERS THAT LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE/UNIT MAY SHARE A CART.
- to errant balls landing in the houses adjacent to the spare hole the set up is now tee markers well forward with pin at the front.
- All timesheets will be set up in groups of 2’s in 6 minute intervals.
- 2 person timesheets will be set up as from Wednesday. Due to the lateness the Pro Shop will organise the tee off for Tuesday timesheets in 5 minute intervals.
- All existing timesheet will be deleted. All members will need to enter their names on the new timesheets.
- Course drink fountains and vending machine have been turned off so please either utilise the halfway house, when open, or bring your own water
- Drinks cart will no longer operate.
- Please do NOT approach tees that have other groups/players ready to tee off.
- Rounds are now taking approx. 3½ hours so members can utilise later times on the timesheets.
Cash has been identified as a major risk in transmitting COVID-19. As a result the Executive committee have implemented the following:
- Members will be able to pay RTT fees with Debit/Credit cards or House accounts. Cards Tap & Go.
- House accounts. Members will be able to put money onto their House accounts via administration. This can be done by telephoning and utilising debit/credit deposits or depositing funds via debit/credit cards or cash directly in administration.
- When purchasing from the halfway house simply show your membership card to staff to identify yourself. Staff will manually input your number into the POS.
No alcohol will be sold from the halfway house or drinks cart if operational. Players are NOT permitted to bring alcohol onto the course.
On completion of your round please do not congregate around the Clubhouse/Pro Shop – LEAVE.
ANY MEMBER/PLAYER THAT DOES NOT ABIDE BY THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE.
Regular updates will follow.