In keeping with the holiday atmosphere of the Sunshine Coast, and in particular Noosa, and to encourage visitors to utilise the Club’s facilities it has been decided to relax the Club’s Dress Code. The following Dress Code will apply with the emphasis being on Neat & tidy:
(1) IN THE CLUBHOUSE
Clothing should be neat and tidy at all times. The following items are unsuitable –
- i. Football shorts, bike shorts or stubbies
- ii. T-shirts which display offensive material
- iii. Singlets or tank tops
- iv. Beachwear
- v. Overalls
- vi. Bare feet
- vii. All hats and head gear
(2) ON THE COURSE
- All items listed at (1) above, except (vii). In addition, track suits and training apparel are unacceptable.
- Sport socks or similar must be worn as a minimum standard.
(3) MEMBERS STANDARD OF DRESS
Members are encouraged to display a higher standard of dress those who are visiting the Club. Collared shirts are to be worn at all times whilst playing in Club Competitions.
(4) ADMINISTRATION OF STANDARDS
Management decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress.
All exceptions are at the discretion of the Secretary/Manager or his representative.